We always design the construction of the platform body so that it is as light as possible and at the same time it is sufficiently load-bearing for specific purposes. If necessary, we fit the vehicles with the sleeping body. Because of its versatility, the superstructure is ideal for domestic and international transport.
Options for the construction of a flat body
- Supporting structure – we use aluminum or steel profiles.
- Flooring – Most often required floors are made of waterproof plywood or aluminum anti-slip sheets.
- Sidewalls – We produce at different heights according to customer needs. We make the side walls tiltable or firm.
- We produce tarpaulins with tarpaulins or open. In the case of sailboards, there are more options (side hitch, sliding roof, roof railing, etc.). Depending on customer requirements.
- Gates – if it is not suitable to cover the back of the truck with a tarpaulin, we produce lightweight aluminum doors.
- The sleeping body – the vehicle can be fitted with a sleeping body which is either on the roof of the vehicle or behind the vehicle cabin. The sleeping body can be equipped with independent heating.
- Roof and side spoiler.
- Parking camera.